FORT LAUDERDALE JOINT VENTURE AGREEMENT ATTORNEY
Schecter Real Estate Law Fort Lauderdale Real Estate lawyers have extensive experience in structuring and negotiating complex and sophisticated real estate joint venture agreements for the acquisition, ownership, financing, development and operation of properties in all real estate asset classes across the state of Florida. Our dedicated team of lawyers is at the forefront in the field, working daily on many of the largest and most complex real estate joint venture deals
With related experience in real property and business litigation, Schecter Real Estate Law approaches our client’s transactional needs with an acute sense of preventing future disputes
With extensive experience dealing with a wide range of complex commercial and construction transactions, we are well-equipped to handle a broad range of construction project-related issues, including:
- dealing with a union and their various layers of bureaucracies
- ensuring workplace standards
Our South Florida construction agreements lawyers have the knowledge to handle all aspects of a construction agreement.
Speak With an Experienced Fort Lauderdale Attorney for a Construction Contract Today
Our attorneys’ attention to detail and litigation background mean that Schecter Real Estate Law approaches each agreement it prepares and reviews with a keen eye. We will make sure the agreement will withstand judicial scrutiny.
With our experience in handling disputes involving commercial property, we know what to expect from a potential dispute based on previous court rulings. This experience and insight can be invaluable to our clients.
Our lawyers bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table, our senior partner having more than 45 years of experience alone.
- We are large enough to find creative solutions for complex legal problems, yet small enough to provide hands-on, personal services to our clients.
- Because our firm’s overhead is significantly less than that of a larger firm, we are able to consistently offer our legal services at a rate you can afford.
- Our collaborative approach ensures that your particular construction agreement is being seen from many different angles and that nothing is being overlooked.
- We will work diligently to ensure that all your interests are fully represented and that any contract prevents future disputes instead of creating them.
Our Fort Lauderdale construction agreements attorneys utilize the team approach because we believe that collaboration enhances the quality of service to our clients and adds value to our representation.
Our attorneys bring insightful legal analysis and hard work in every aspect of your case. We dedicate detailed and in-depth attention and analysis to all of our cases at a level that surpasses the big firms, but with legal fees that do not.
This allows you to save money while sacrificing nothing in terms of expertise or quality of representation. We take great pride in our client satisfaction and in fostering a level of trust through open communication.
Our Fort Lauderdale construction agreements lawyers are committed to our clients as we are to their cases:
- your phone calls are returned promptly
- the lawyer assigned to your file is directly accountable to you
- you will always be able to contact the partner in charge directly, without any buffers
If you have a construction agreement that requires a complicated contract, contact the South Florida construction real estate attorneys at Schecter Real Estate Law. We strive to produce satisfied clients and we would be happy to assist in any construction agreement contracts you may have.