COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SALES, ACQUISITIONS, LEASING & DEVELOPMENT
Investing in commercial real estate requires business savvy, guts, and a little bit of luck. A successful commercial property can be a huge money maker for years to come, providing a catalyst for future investment and future development.
Of course, it can also lead to ruin if you aren’t careful navigating through the complex issues that surround commercial property development. Complex issues mean any disputes could take years to resolve, so preventing them before they arise is of paramount importance.
By hiring a South Florida real estate lawyer to help with the acquisition of a commercial property, you can be sure that development will get off the ground smoothly and quickly, allowing your property to start making you money.
WORK WITH AN EXPERIENCED FORT LAUDERDALE ATTORNEY FOR COMMERCIAL LEASES
Since 1976, Schecter Real Estate Law has represented buyers, sellers, brokers and developers in connection with the acquisition, development, and sales of commercial properties, such as:
- office buildings
- other industrial properties
Commercial real estate transactions are often complex and require meticulous attention to detail and superior negotiation skills. Through our years of experience, we have developed our skills thoroughly and use them to protect our client’s interests. Our attorneys are prepared to put these well-honed skills to use to maximize the potential of your deal.
At Schecter Real Estate Law, our Fort Lauderdale real estate attorneys are equipped to represent the client throughout the entire real property transaction, from review and drafting of the purchase and sale agreement through the providing of title insurance.
By understanding all facets of commercial property acquisition, our South Florida real estate lawyers can give you a clear understanding of the process and answer all your questions.
By having an ally in your corner who is responsive and open to communication, you can be sure that your interests are being fully represented and that your commercial property development will have the best chance for success.
Our South Florida real estate attorneys utilize the team approach because we believe that collaboration enhances the quality of service to our clients and adds value to our representation.
- Our attorneys bring insightful legal analysis and hard work in every aspect of your case.
- We dedicate detailed and in-depth attention and analysis to all of our cases at a level that surpasses the big firms, but with legal fees that do not. This allows you to save money while sacrificing nothing in terms of expertise or quality of representation.
- We take great pride in our client satisfaction and in fostering a level of trust through open communication.
Our Fort Lauderdale real estate lawyers are committed to our clients as we are to their cases:
- your phone calls are returned promptly
- the lawyer assigned to your file is directly accountable to you
- you will always be able to contact the partner in charge directly, without any buffers
If you are currently negotiating to buy, sell, invest in, or develop a property, contact the South Florida real estate attorneys at Schecter Real Estate Law. We strive to produce satisfied clients and we would be happy to assist in any construction agreement contracts you may have.
To discuss your commercial property acquisition, contact the Fort Lauderdale real estate lawyers at Schecter Real Estate Law today.
Our attorneys are equipped to provide a full range of commercial real estate services and have widespread experience in the following matters:
- Real Estate Financing Assistance
- Commercial Leasing & Retail
- Contract Review & Preparation
- Commercial Real Property Development
- Title Examination & Insurance Services
- Construction Agreements
- Commercial Real Property Sales & Acquisitions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- Office Buildings
- Industrial Property
- Vacant & Improved