Strong South Florida Real Estate Market For 2021
South Florida Luxury Real Estate Soaring
South Florida Real Estate continues to soar. Despite the current state of a global pandemic affecting the nation that will no doubt reverberate through markets both far and wide, the market here in South Florida remains a popular luxury home destination and is expected to continue to rise.
So Why Is South Florida Expected To Continue To Excel?
- Luxury South Florida homes are doing exceedingly well regardless of price-point
- High net-worth luxury home buyers re-locating from northern locations like New York
- New migrations coming from overseas as well as from as far south as California
- Corporations are flocking to South Florida which is good news for Luxury Real Estate
- Low-interest rates are expected to remain in place
- Long Or Short-Term Luxury Homes With Large Price-Tags are doing exceedingly well
Past, Present, And Future
Looking back on 2020, Luxury homes stayed viable and didn’t require many negotiations with high-net-worth buyers willing, ready, and able to meet sellers at their level or beyond. The latter allowed residential real estate to thrive with luxury real estate far exceeding others. Luxury properties located on the water were the most popular as well as the most sought after locations. Many buyers and investors settled in Florida temporarily and others are here for the long haul, in either case, South Florida is expected to maintain it’s growth streak.
Buying Or Selling?
Whether you’re buying or selling, now is a great time to explore your options. For the best possible outcome on your Luxury Real Estate transaction, you should consult with a seasoned South Florida Luxury Real Estate attorney. Call or contact our office today to learn more about how we may be able to help you.